Friday, October 29, 2010

And just forget the world

People!

I am going wireless this weekend! (as in, no computer)

You may be sitting in front of your computer, tears running down your face, screaming "WHY??"

It's Halloween weekend people. And this year I will NOT fail to meet my goal of

SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS ON HALLOWEEN!

Nothing will stop me! (well, rain, threat of rain, fog, being uncomfortable, getting bored, and my fear of the dark could likely stop me)

Anyway, I am going to be running around all weekend, getting stuff done, so I can focus on spending Halloween Night

Looking up into the heavens

Dreaming of moving home

So that I can be

Spending Halloween Night next year

Under the stars with my little muffin babies.

Before they go and grow up on me!

Lolee
(but this weekend you can call me "dare devil"..or "devil dog"..or "the cats pajamas")

No comments:

Post a Comment