Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If you had just one question..

I've been waiting for this to happen.

I'm talking about Glee's second season.

Its seems inevitable that as soon as a show becomes popular, it begins to
take itself too seriously.

Tonight's episode of Glee was about religion.

I didn't get what message they were trying to portray.

But there was a message.

Of that I am sure.

Can we please  get back to our festive first season Glee? 

Do we need to weigh it down with heavy political, social, and religious messages thinly disguised behind witty banter and emo end of episode group numbers?

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. NO!!! I hate when shows do this!!! Do you watch 30 rock? That is another one of my favorite shows- I thought it was hysterical.
    Oh man, I NEED to stop talking about American TV- it is just going to depress me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show may be losing me, I have to say. I couldn't figure out their message either. If they aren't going to make a point then just go back to silliness. Does EVERYTHING have to have a message?? Really? I give it one more week....

    ReplyDelete