Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Run and tell that..

Let me say this.

I do not mean this post to be offensive in any way.

 I am not trying to make fun of or mock anyone at all.

Someone introduced me to these videos today, and I can't stop laughing.

It sounds weird, but the story starts with a woman who was the victim of an attempted sexual assault. (Not funny at all, right?)

Her brother went on the local news with his thoughts, and then someone on youtube made a video about it.

 The first video is the actual news coverage, and the second is the youtube video.


Please don't hate me.
 It was just one of those days and I needed something to make me smile.

Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. If you like that (which I do) You'll love this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_QTQk8w_MA
    If you haven't seen it already. It's the catchiest tune ever. You'll be singing it in your sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to kill you, Tyler! After only 1 viewing, that song is stuck in my head!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahahahahahahaha! That was awesome! ...I mean the reason for the story is terrible, but that was seriously better than most hip hop songs on the radio right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the best hip hop song I've ever heard! I'd seen this all over facebook but hadn't watched it. Thanks for the funny viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that a couple of weeks ago. Isnt' it hilarious! He was interviewed after the song version came outoand said he never knew he could sing like that and wanted to pursue a career. So, if it didn't offend him, it shouldn't offend us, right?

    ReplyDelete