Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Thoughts: The late Thursday afternoon version..

It's the magical time again:

To all the spiders of Rockingham County, North Carolina:

 my apartment is not your winter hang out spot.

 Just so you know.

Tomorrow is my last day at Day Treatment.

 I am transferring (back) to Intensive In Home.

 I am excited/sad. 

I want to have a scary movie night.

 All I need is someone willing to wake up at 3 am when I call, convinced that the girl from the Ring is hiding in my kitchen!

Sometimes my clients say the funniest thing.

 We have a new kid and today he and I, and two other clients were sitting at a table in the cafeteria, listening to a lecture.

I noticed that he was grumbling to himself and so I can say that I was only half surprised when he took the lid of his pen, placed it on the table, spun it in a circle and announced in a loud voice
 (to no one in particular)
"We are playing spin the bottle and when it lands on you, you get B*#t#^ slapped".

 I don't think it would have been quite as funny if the pen lid had not, at that moment, pointed directly at him!

I accidentally set my jack o lantern on fire.

No worries.

It has survived mostly in tact.

 I'm rethinking my decision to have dismantled my smoke detector though

I am going out to get some apple cider because I have a long night of rice krispy treat making ahead of me. 

If you hear me promising someone rice krispy treats again, please stop me. 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment