Sunday, October 17, 2010

For though they may be parted

Satan really has my number.

Most of the week, I am tired and want nothing more than to veg.

But on Sunday, the day of rest, I am inspired and have endless energy.

Anyway, here is what I did with my ill spent Sabbath..
Since my evil little pumpkins can't be here with me, I carved their names 
(quite expertly, might I add)
 into my pumpkin!
I painted my hobby lobby tray cherry red
 (also quite expertly!)
 and drank hot chocolate and read trashy novels!
I finished Erin's package!!

 It's sealed up and read y to send AT LONG LAST!

There was also alot of cleaning, etc but I didn't take any pictures of that.


 I didn't want anyone to feel like an inferior housekeeper :)

Now I am off to make popcorn, pour an icy cold glass of cranberry and ginger ale, and watch Disney's Halloween Treat online!!

Happy Fall everyone!!


Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. I want to come to your house, carve pumpkins and then sit and read novels all night long. It sounds like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was half as good to my kids as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are twice as good to them. All I have to do is carve a pumpkin. You have to wake up with them at 2:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lor! I'm so excited we sent our packages out...remember mine has a live sign on it and you might hear some meowing!!! Your the BESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete