Monday, October 25, 2010

What a way to make a living aka the Pork Chop Saga!

It has happened.

I transferred departments and am now in my 9th office since starting to work for this company 2 1/2 years ago.

This one is, by far, my favorite.
**wellll....I loved my office that was literally in a hallway. It allowed me to eavesdrop alot. But this one has natural light, so it wins!**

This is my quote wall.

 I've surrounded it with blue lights.

 Really kinda classy, right?

Ahh!!

 My work computer won't let me upload any more pictures right now.

 Devil computer.

Suffice it to say, it's pretty much a corner office with floor to ceiling windows and an amazing view of the NYC  Reidsville skyline...

On a completely unrelated side note, I have become obsessed with the idea of naming something "pork chop".

 We had a team building activity last week and my clinical supervisor asked us to come up with a name for ourselves and I shouted out "The Pork chops!".. we ended up "the dream team"..lame, right?

Genius is never recognized in its day, my little pork chops!

Lori Ann

p.s.- Mission story to commence manana!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lor, I sent you an email. Let me know if you got it. (I'm not sure if I have the right email address.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    I got your email!! yay!! Be on the look out for next week!

    Also, feel free to email me anytime! I am also looking for new victims to try my experimental therapy techniques on!

    My sisters have kind of caught on.."Lor..you're not trying to psychoanalyze me, are you??"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had to play catch up here and can I just say, I love you? Cuz I do. I really do.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete