Sunday, October 24, 2010

New York, New York

I don't tell a lot of mission stories on this blog.

Mainly because, if I started, I wouldn't stop until I had told EVERY story..and I've got about 3000.
***also, I've got former comps that read this blog and I won't be able to embellish my stories with them reading! They know the sorry truth!***

 I served in the Illinois, Chicago Mission (Spanish speaking).

BEST MISSION EVER!

Anyway, to the point...I thought I had some kick-a mission stories.

But nothing...NOTHING..compares with the story my intern Laura told me. 

Laura
(the only Mormon intern in north Carolina)

 got matched up with me
 (the only Mormon task supervisor in North Carolina).

 Now I am transferring and leaving her in the clutches of another supervisor...ha ha ha
 (evil cackling)

..sorry, Laura! 

Laura served in the New York, Utica Mission... a few days after she started at the internship, she told me a mission story the likes of which I have never heard before..

Stay tuned, faithful readers. 

Lori Ann

p.s.- Laura..the battle of the chairs begins NOW!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT??? That is such a tease! So is her new supervisor the desk stealer?
    You better tell that story- I need to be entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The battle of the chairs has indeed begun.... The good news is that I get there half an hour before her. The bad news is I leave after half a day. I need to get my hands on some chains and chain MY chair to MY desk :).

    ReplyDelete