Saturday, October 16, 2010

I had the best days with you

I have graciously decided to halt my all day Saturday cleaning project to update this blog.


It wasn't easy, but there is little I wouldn't sacrifice for my dear readers.

I title this:

My trip home now that I have a usb cord, thank you Radio Shack! 

Here we go...
The are pictures of Jack-Jack's candlelit 8th birthday party.

 Danielle did an AMAZING job with the party and with the food, we had:

homemade croissants
Ribs (cooked by the master- our dad)
veggie tray
Jack's famous baked beans
As always, a little bubbly

A strange vanilla cake, shaped like a pumpkin, with motorcycles crashing into it
(made by our mom at Jack-Jacks' request)
These are some of the things I loved about being home!

Top left: the view from the church, after Jack-Jack's baptism

Top right: my sisters cat- Willow aka Snarfus (this one is for you, Eri!)

Bottom left: the Washington Inn- been around since the 1700's! In Sellersville, PA

Bottom right: Driving the back way from my sisters to my parents. PA is SO beautiful

And the most important thing I saw when I went home...

 These babies. 

I'm counting down the days until Thanksgiving!!

Lori Ann


***post edit***
the aforementioned cat was not, in fact, Willow, but Thomas.

 Below you will see the infamous Willow!



4 comments:

  1. Lor..such a cute post! I love the pictures!!!! And p.s that is not willow that is my sweet baby thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait! that is thomas!! Sorry, Eri. I am going to add a pic of Willow for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow is a gorgeous feline!! thanks for humoring me with the cat pics Lor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post! I was waiting for a picture of the cake though!

    ReplyDelete