Friday, August 16, 2013

All the stories are true


Ok, so I just read this yesterday.

Sure it has the vaguely familiar undertones of several book and movie series: Harry Potter, Twilight, and even a little Star Wars.

But I will admit to already being addicted.

It has everything I love:

Independent and powerful female protagonists

Folklore

Betrayal

Heartbreak

Witty repartee

And cute, slightly emo gay boys.

*sigh*

Emo gay boys.

Anyway..

It's a six part series (5 are already out) and I probably won't be sleeping much until I read EVERY SINGLE ONE.

On an unrelated side note, I have to go to Jersey tomorrow.

Yikes.

Pray for me.

Lori Ann


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My mother's family is there. Plus hermit shell crabs. :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh!

    By the way, I LOVE TSC, don't ever stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I love that you read it. I'm so glad I went to Europe or I would have missed out on having the coolest Australian friend in the world!

      Delete