Sunday, August 4, 2013

Strong and Kind


It's our family's unofficial twin day.

Otherwise known as the day we celebrate the birthdays of David and Danielle. 

Their actual birthdays are August 3rd and August 5th- born a year and 2 days apart. 

So we usually meet in the middle and do a twin style combined party. 

 I have recently learned the "joys" of this type of combined party when my nephew Jack was born one day after my birthday. It gave me an appreciation for the good naturedness of my older siblings. It's not easy to always share your birthday. 

Anyway, enough about us October babies...

Happy not exactly birthday to both of them. I couldn't have asked for better examples, better leaders, better friends. 

You are both everything that I ever aspire to be. 

Lori Ann


1 comment:

  1. Unofficial twin day, love it! And which exotic location are you sending them to...? :)

    ReplyDelete