Monday, August 5, 2013

You don't think he's drowning them, do you?


I decided to walk outside today, instead of on the treadmill.

It is my version of the perfect summer day today. About 75, bright blue skies, and a chilly breeze.

Holy hannah, I forgot how much I loved walking outside.

I've been on that treadmill for months now and I honestly loathe every second of it.

But walking outside absolutely inspires me.

I only walked two miles (I had to get to work) but I could have kept walking and walking forever.

Especially with my completely awesome itunes mix. Which has everything from The Beatles to Sir Mix a Lot. Nothing quite as jarring as going from 'Let it Be' to 'I like Big Butts'.

Anyway,

I am glad it is a beautiful day today. It's my beautiful sister's birthday, after all.

And even though I said it yesterday, I wish her the best of birthdays and an amazing 36th year.

Lori Ann

p.s.- Danielle- next year it will be me, you, and the picture of Jesus. Be warned!

1 comment: