Wednesday, August 14, 2013

That he was here with me

My parents defintion of a "classy, timeless" Paris pic
                                               
 My dad's birthday isn't until tomorrow.

But my 4 o'clock cancelled, so let's do this dance!

On to the tribute...

Tomorrow my dad will be 63.

63.

And yet, he is still the same dad I grew up with. He hasn't changed AT ALL.

He is still the strongest, scariest, most intelligent man I have ever met.

And he's still a great Dad.

And so I wanted to say thanks...

Thanks for all the times you: bailed me out, picked me up off the side of the road, fixed my car, moved my furniture, made me tuna casserole, brought me lunch, dropped me off at the airport at midnight, picked me up at the airport at midnight, made me laugh, taught me something, lit candles in Paris for me, bought me sneakers, slipped me money, believed in me, yelled at mean people for me, gave me blessings, taught me to be brave, and brought me delicious cupcakes for no reason at all.

It has always meant the world to me.

Thanks, Dad.

Love,

Oreo
 

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at the part where you described him as the scariest person you've met. :)

    ReplyDelete