Sunday, August 11, 2013

Not crying on Sundays

 Early Sunday Evening Life Updates

I hate that the weekend is almost over. I would love for the US to transition to a 4 day work week. But it would probably only make me want a 3 day work week:) 

This is what I did so far this weekend:

Saw this movie:
It was pretty funny. I did feel guilty though as I abandoned my brother to seeing Smurfs 2 with my nieces. He is a really good sport. 

Speaking of nieces, I hung out with those crazy girls for a few hours yesterday. 
The nail polish rarely lasts even a whole day. I just want them to know it's important to take care of themselves.
Baking. I've recently gotten obsessed with making peanut butter cookies.
My mom made both the girls Amish style aprons. They are SOO cute:) 
I really wish these pictures told the whole story but they are only a small glimpse into our crazy girl's day out. These are the funniest, coolest, and prettiest girls in the whole world. 

Yesterday I also walked 5 miles. I was trying to meet my fitness goal of walking 15 miles this week. I only made it to 13 total. I had planned to walk 7 miles yesterday but called it quits after 5 when I started to feel a little light headed:) 

That didn't stop me from going to the gym at 9:30 pm yesterday night. 




Here are various 

pictures of me

when I am done 

working out.

I look so insane.

I'm not sure what 

drives me to 

take these

pictures. Besides

sheer narcissism.








My sister spoke at church today. It was a great talk. The personal confession was a little less shocking than what I like to see, but I'll give her a pass. I'm not all that sure that Danielle has much to confess to anyway:) 

Katy really hung in there until the closing hymn. That's when she finally gave up on life. 
Danielle thinks I'm singing hymns on my ipad. Hah.

Speaking of siblings, I never really got to document this. 
The mature and one year older siblings
Danielle is officially the party decorator for all parties now
My dad made these ribs. So crazy.
Their combined age and a nod to the upcoming Paris trip!
I just love this one




                   Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment