Sunday, October 13, 2013

All good things are wild and free

Another picture post. 

Today, my infamous nieces and nephews and I went to the park for a little while.

 Where I proceeded to 'borrow' (it's still in my possession- ha ha!) my sister's nice camera and take literally 260 pictures.

 It was on that continuous picture setting...and this kind of cuteness cannot be over photographed, let's be honest.

Oh saints above.

I've become one of those people.

Those weirdos who think everyone WANTS to look at 72 pictures of their children with accompanying stories. 

If it's this bad with my nieces and nephews, let's pray I never have my own:) 
Of course I couldn't catch both of them mid-air
The true relationship between siblings is revealed :) 
I love running pictures. I know it's cheesy but I can't stop.
Elly Bean in mid air
This is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. 
They agreed to this one as long as I photoshopped in a creeper chasing them. Whatever that is. 
JUMPING!
Jack, expressing his feelings about being over photographed;) 
The rat- always with her hair in her eyes. Danielle tries so hard to keep it neat but it's nearly impossible

Aren't they beautiful? 

Don't we live in a beautiful place?

There are some things about my life that I wouldn't trade for any amount of money. 

Lori Ann

1 comment: