Friday, October 11, 2013

I know you want it

A few random things I've been meaning to put on my blog.

Yes. You know you love these kinds of posts!
This was the bruising below my dad's knee after his recent double knee replacement. I'm sure he won't mind that I'm posting his business on the Internet. 
My Halloween lights. *sigh* I love this time of year!
I have very few pictures of just me and my mom. I love this one.
(even with a lurking Elly bean in the background)
Fall sunsets are the best. Everything is the best in the fall.
Earlier in the month I tried to make German mac and cheese. I tip my hat to you, Germany.
(as I return to culinary safety of my boxed macaroni)  
The pink hair. I'm still in love with it. I think it makes my clients a little nervous:)

No post is complete without a picture of the Sugar cookie! We are both going to be witches for Halloween!!

Also, I just heard that song "Blurred Lines" today.
 (because I'm not young and hip anymore. Well, I'm still kinda hip, let's not lie to ourselves)

Anyway, I can't stop the "hey hey hey, cause your a goooooooood girl" from playing in my head.

 Over and over.

Thanks, Robin Thicke. And Miley- I blame you too.

 Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment