Friday, October 18, 2013

I don't know about you


Ok,

I have 22 items on my weekend 'to do' list. 

I've been home from work for 5 hours now and accomplished NONE of them.

I did; however, eat some cookie dough ice cream and rewatch the first 3 episodes of The Blacklist.

And I antagonized my mother's cat. 

So there's something to be said for that.

Anyway, my purpose in writing this is to serve as a source of inspiration. To get my feet moving.

By tomorrow I want to have:

Worked out

Carved a pumpkin

Made a new fall craft

Walked the five mile trail through the historic sites at Valley Forge

Gotten everything I need to finish my two packages

Cleaned my room

Done all my laundry

Planned my workout schedule for next week

Written a big life 'to do' list- you know, all that stuff that stays on the back of your mind. " get my hair trimmed, get a dental check up, etc"

Baked something for someone

Read Frankenstein under the stars

WISH ME LUCK!!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment