Sunday, October 20, 2013

And runnin', runnin'


Ok,

So I got almost everything on my weekend to do list done. 

I love accomplishing things. I am a 'to do' list junkie. It's kind of like an adrenaline junkie but without the feats of daring. Also, there is more cleaning involved.

This week brings a new challenge. 

Danielle, Jack, and I are all trying to push ourselves with exercise, etc.

So, though I've attempted it in weeks past, I've never completed it.

I'm going for 15 miles this week.

I want to run as many of those as possible. 

(which hopefully will be helped by my brand new insoles and bright PINK sneakers!)

Speaking of pink, my hair is fading already. Now that I'm living an 'edgy' lifestyle I am learning that vibrant hair color doesn't last long. You have to keep up with it. 

I am totally changing this blog to be called "TSC: Lifestyle tips from an edgy Mormon".

It will include such gems of wisdom as:

Keep up with your pink hair- dye frequently.

Hide your tattoo when you are subbing in primary. 

Don't get buzzed on caffeine right before your temple recommend interview. 

Lori Ann

p.s.- I lost 3 lbs yesterday. Thank you, Valley Forge trail of evil unexpected inclines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment