Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tripping in the Bathroom

Random Life Commentary

So, I was out sick from work today. A totally wasted day. I didn't exercise or walk. I have to keep reminding myself that; unless it's deathbed illness, its just better for me to go to work. I go stir crazy at home. 
I am kind of a pumpkin carving master
The Sugar cookie.

Lately I have been trying to ask myself "what is God trying to teach me?" in every situation I find difficult. 

It's helping me, I think.


I had a dream that my sister Erin died last night. I woke up SO HAPPY that I had been dreaming. I kept calling her to tell her that she can NEVER die.

I was super obsessed with that song "Royals" last week. I wish I look like Lorde. 

I can't stop singing it.

Gold teeth, grey goose, tripping in the bathroom. (which I interpreted as literally tripping until I had sung it about 100 times.)

Sorry this is so random. 

I am getting back on track tomorrow. I've got 12 miles to walk in the next two days. Wish me luck!!

Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. FYI....I'll call you Queen Bee from now on if you want me to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at that pumpkin!!! I bought my first ever halloween pumpkin last night! Any tips for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can, roast the seeds:) They are better than I thought they would be! Also, post this awesomeness on your blog as soon as you are done carving!!

      Delete