Monday, February 3, 2014

And if the sun comes up tomorrow

My favorite Superbowl commercial

It's another snow day, people!

It's 10:13 am and I have 17 items left on my 'Snow Day' to do list.

I feel a little crazy right now.

I already filed my taxes.

It was rough having to itemize all of my investments, vacation homes, gambling winnings and such but me and my tax pro- turbo tax- got it done in about 10 minutes.

Is it bad that nothing has changed on my tax returns since I started filing at age 15? Except the income?

Anyway...

Other items on my to do list:

Make Dr. K (my fav psychiatrist) a t-shirt extolling the virtues of libertarianism

Create a scrapbook about my adventures with my sister's kids

Make rice krispy treats with above mentioned kids

Shovel (so I can get some dang cardio in)

Finish Valentines Day wreathes and Erin's package

Bake something

Create an official curriculum for my group therapy sessions

Sing along to some classic Prince. 

Wish me luck and happy, happy Snow day!
 (to all my East Coasters!)

Lori Ann

Oh yeah..let's not forget this one...

Update blog.

p.s.- I spent 2 hours making this for my office (I wanted a love themed quote for February) and it's HORRIBLE. Oscar Wilde deserves so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment