Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hit me with your best shot


So, 

I brought Sugar over with me this morning when I came to hang out with my sister's kids. 

I don't know how they do it but my sister's kids make every life situation hilarious. 

Sugar did NOT like their cat Willow and Willow was not a fan of Sugar. 

So, Sugar is in one corner, hissing, and Willow is backing up and James is saying in a

(I kid you not)

boxing ring announcer voice 

'I would not want to be either one of them at this moment. Look at this, folks "

I was just like "who is this kid?" 

Then, my sweet Katy Kat, starts counseling Willow, saying 'Sugar's new here and she's just a kitten.We've got to give her time to look around". 

It was SO precious. 

She reminded me so much of my sister Erin in that moment. 

I know these kid stories are really only of interest to me, but it's my blog, damn it!

And these are the stories I want the kids to read in my blog book when they are 40 and trying to remember the stories of their childhood. 

Lori Ann

1 comment: