Tuesday, February 4, 2014

But though you're still with me


It's been an odd week. 

My office was closed yesterday. 

Open today.

Closed at least half a day tomorrow- or the whole day, depending on weather. 

Then I have Friday off.

I always dream of having lots of time off work but I really do thrive in a structured, routine environment. Too much time on my hands throws me off.

Anyway, 

I think I am finally ready to let go of my favorite client. 

I was telling my friend Michele that I go through periods of being super focused on people and then not caring about them at all.

My therapist says I am all or nothing.
 (maybe that's her polite way of calling me bipolar?)

I wonder if other people quote me the way that I quote my therapist. 

Yikes. 

I say some crazy stuff. 

Speaking of my clients, there is a lot of depression going on right now. With the crazy weather and everything. 

I kind of pick up on the energy of my clients at times and so I have been listening to a lot of sad songs.

Right now, "Someone like you" is playing. 

It kind of reminds me of my senior year of college. 

When I listened to "My Immortal" about 1000 times. Literally.

I think my roommate was plotting to kill me. 

Now I'm listening to "Carry you Home" by James Blunt


Lori Ann

p.s.- If tomorrow's a legit snow day- be ready. I plan to finally update my 'free therapy' feature on this blog. It's going to be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment