Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Te regalo mi cintura

Ok, here is what has been going on in my exciting, exciting life..

I've been at the gym almost every day. 

Except yesterday, when I decided that the walking paths were probably ok because we had a warm weekend. BUT NO.

I walked a half mile down the path only to be confronted by huge patches of ice. Then I turned around and marched back and went down a different path. Got about 1/4 mile and MORE ICE.

I tried though. It was a triumph of the human spirit. 

Feel free to cite this story when trying to motivate and inspire others.

ha ha. 

I walked 5 miles tonight. I haven't been running as much because it bothers the metal in my left leg. I hate that one fall on the ice at age 20 affects me to this day. 

Whatever. Hopefully as I get more in shape, running won't bother the metal or the break area as much. 
Ahh..the gym. Why do people choose the treadmill RIGHT NEXT TO YOU when there are 12 empty ones? 
I'm experimenting with weird church clothes. Including high heels. (well, high for me) I wore this odd get up last week. Go me!
I trial ran these shoes at church this week. Other than clumping around like a weirdo, I liked it. Now to wear them to work...
Work has been nuts. Literally nuts. Thankfully I have my favorite coworkers who keep me sane and help me not completely hide in my office, rage eating skittles. 

Rage is my new favorite word. Add it before anything and it makes it sound edgy and cool.

For example, "I am going to totally rage eat this bowl of oatmeal".

 See what I mean?

Anyway, speaking of good friends, I learned something kinda awesome today. 

You don't fill in the blank with the F word here with Michele. 

And you will NOT see Dawn next Tuesday. 

Lori Ann

p.s.- You know your life is in a good place when you hear your nephew say (in the middle of Sunday family dinner) "Dirty Gerty is missing an arm". I love you, James Monroe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment