Sunday, February 2, 2014

You are my candy

So...

Today is Sugar's birthday. 

I have no idea when she was actually born, but it was probably around this time and I like the idea of her celebrating her birth on the same day that we celebrate another of our great animal friends- the Groundhog!

My favorite line from Groundhogs Day is "Don't drive angry". I always like the most obscure quotes. "I can see that you're serving drinks" is my favorite Star Wars line and "I've worked for the private sector. They expect results" is my favorite line from Ghost Busters. 

Anyway

 I was going to write a sentimental post about how much happiness the Sugar cookie has brought to my life and yada, yada but then I saw this. 
She has placed herself in the corner. (next to the drywall of all things)

So odd.

I think this is God's way of warning me never to have actual children.

If this is what I get with a cat, who knows what kind of devil creatures I would give birth to?

Anyway,

I have gotten 21 of the 24 items on my weekend to do list done. 

But I'm staying up until they are all done. 

And it might be a snow day tomorrow which means I can get even MORE done. 

I don't know what I am going to do when I get everything done.

 Everything I've had in the back of my mind for months (or years). 

What do people do when they are all caught up?

Is this when I take up golf?

Or recreational pot use?

Is pot use ever not recreational?

I'm not smoking now, I swear. 

Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. "Is this when I take up golf?"
    This blog is golden! Stay gold pony boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Thanks. This blog is going to be my ticket to fortune and fame, baby!!!

      Delete
  2. I thought of you this morning as I stood shivering in the cold in Punxsutawney, PA, waiting for that blasted Groundhog to see his shadow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You went to see the groundhog??? Without me????? The jealousy over this incident may ruin our friendship:)

      Delete
    2. Aw man, I knew I should have brought you along. It was really fun! You'll have to come with us next year!

      Delete