Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oh, tell me now

I was looking through my old pictures to try and find a picture of Elly when she was younger. 

Even though I just did a birthday tribute post to her, I wanted to do another one to celebrate her getting baptized tomorrow.
 (Mormons baptize at age 8)

But then I stumbled onto this picture. 

This was me about a year and a half ago. 

Sometimes I feel like I have so much further to go.

 (I'd like to lose another 70 lbs or so) 

But seeing this picture reminds me of how far I've come. 

I signed up for a new gym today. 

A gym with yoga classes and a steam room and a hot tub and lots of weird gym people. 

Hopefully I will be one of them one day. 

Wish me luck!!
People at the gym are going to be so intimidated by me. It's going to be epic!
Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. You have come an amazing long way....and you are inspiration to us all...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michele. You and Dawn are so sweet and supportive:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just one of the many inspiring things about you Lori :)
    How will you celebrate when you reach your goal? I vote you do something crazy like fly to Paris (or Wodonga :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lor,
    I am really proud of you - you look amazing! (but you did look amazing before - you are always pretty:) )

    ReplyDelete