Friday, September 9, 2011

And some things which should not have been forgotten..


 Tonight was another crazy game night with Jack and Danielle. Jack kept saying "That's not good gamesmanship" and Danielle kept trying to convince me to vote for Ron Paul. So yeah, it was kind of a wild night. We're lucky the cops weren't called or anything:)
This isn't the best picture (of course, I was driving at the time. That's when I take the majority of my pictures)...anyway, it's the river and it is raised all the way up to the tree branches!
This picture doesn't do my commute justice. I drive through some of the most beautiful country you will ever see. Its all these winding roads where the trees meet over the top. I can't describe it, but being in Pennsylvania is so beautiful and fills me with such a sense of peace. 

Also people, guess what? I got transferred at work to outpatient therapy! Estoy bien emocionada! And I am kinda hoping to move into my own place this week sometime. Wish me luck!!

Lori Ann

p.s.- This blog will resume being interesting soon, I promise!! (or "start being interesting" might be a better choice of words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment