Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sha la la la la la yeah

You guys,

You know what it feels like?

It feels like the right time for another classic, self obsessed "Stuff you don't know about me" post.

Sweet sassy molassey there is so much you people don't know. You might want to sit down.

Let's do this thing!!

1. I hate people. Not a lot of people, but there a few on my list. And I loathe them. Like 'just the way they breathe makes me angry' kind of loathing.

2. I love when the weather starts to get chilly. Not so much for the cold, but for the idea that I get to come in from the chill to a warm house, where I can drink hot chocolate and watch crazy cat videos on Youtube.


3. I am obsessed with Postsecret. I haven't sent in a secret yet, but I will. And its going to be about YOU!


4. Sometimes I dream about becoming a famous author for the sole purpose of using the common ground of famous authorship as a reason to meet JK Rowling. And ask her questions about Harry Potter.

5. I don't find married men to be attractive. Which is strange for me because I find every other kind of 'forbidden' man attractive....Amish, gay, bad boys, shorter than me....in fact, my ideal man would be a short, gay Amish man with a criminal past. Who could dance. And bake. And teach me how to use eye liner.

(This is what I got when I googled "hot short gay Amish bad boy")

Well, now you know me much better. The next edition of "stuff you don't know about me" will address "sounds I hate" and "why I vote based on hotness".

Oh snap!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Might I suggest you read "The Shunned" by Jay Hughes? It might fulfill all of your requirements for men. Look it up!

    ReplyDelete