Wednesday, September 21, 2011

There's something they're not telling us

I only seem capable of writing in the 'Random Thoughts " format these days.

 I promise cohesive themed blog entries soon!!


Fall is here.

 IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I cannot find an apartment that I like.

 I've seen several and every single time I am disappointed.

Come on..it can't be that hard to have a 1000 square feet, hard wood floors, vaulted ceilings, a garden tub, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, porch, utilities included type apartment for about $350 a month, right??

Ha, ha! 

But seriously, I paid $350 for my apartment in North Carolina.

 My sisters claimed my apartment was "scary".

 Yeah, it was scary awesome how I could pay my rent months and months in advance!

So, even though I know its reasonable to charge $1000 a month in a nice area of Chester County, PA.

 I can't stop thinking about how that much rent is going to cut into my "party like a rock star" lifestyle.

Those $3 on clearance colorful walmart work shoes
 (featured on my blog last month) 

aren't' going to buy themselves!

Mark Allen MacPhail- Officer killed in Davis Case

I don't have an opinion on the Troy Davis case
 (as I am not super educated on it)

 But oh my gosh, imagine waiting four hours, not sure if you are going to die or not.

 I would rather just get it over with ya.



Bridesmaids is out on video!!

 If you like The Hangover and are OK with that level of questionable humor, then you will LOVE Bridesmaids.

 I saw it with my sister Erin and I have never heard a theater of people laugh that much.

 We all staggered out the door, laughing and shrieking "I loved it!".

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment