Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Thoughts: The Angry Edition


I felt so angry all day today.

Everyone and everything is getting on my nerves.

I am sure that most of you; like me, are polite and reasonable people, who wait your turn, think before you act, weigh the pros and cons, put yourself in someone else's shoes and all that of that crap. It's a really mentally healthy place to be. Most of the time I am happy to be there.

Some days though; like today, I wish I could just scream. Just scream and be crazy like those people we all know. Yelling at others drivers, random cashiers, and family members.

On a slightly less insane note, Glee started tonight.

The jury is still out on this season though. I'm giving it 3 episodes to impress me.

I tried to get our interns (who are working on their doctorates in things like neuro psychology) to make a pact to watch Glee all season with me.

I think that when they said "No, that show is for kids" what they really meant was "Wow, Lori. Yes, I commit to watching it and my respect for you has just increased 10 fold". So yeah...

Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. SHOOOOOT!!! I just posted under her login!!!
    Here is what I wrote...

    Oh we are on the same wave length!!! I was in the biggest rage-o-holic mood yesterday!!! I think I stomped my feet, banged things and gnashed my teeth all day long. The cause of my aggression was one of my current house guests who shall not be named (I'm safely assuming that she does not read your blog). She is the most high maintenance guest we've had to date,and she is staying for 6 weeks!! That combined with my pregnancy is not a good combo. Shouldn't she be offering to rub my feet instead of complaining that my dryer is broken and that we don't have a printer??? Oh, I feel the rage coming on just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I erased it, Jess! Yikes, six weeks? Aren't guests supposed to stay for 3 days at the most? I mean, my sisters and I will be coming out and staying for about 4 months, but we won't be annoying. No way. Well, except for fighting over stuff with each other, demanding to be entertained, spying on you and Andrew, telling your kids crazy stuff like "Santa hates the Swiss, he won't be coming this year". That's all we will do. The rest of our lengthy visit will be pure delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm randomly angry too. I need to stop threatening the kids at my school with bodily harm. They don't know that dinosaurs are extinct and therefore can not eat their fingers if they don't stop making high-pitched random noises.

    They keep calling my bluff too.

    Which makes me madder.

    Been thinking about a career change, lately.

    Also, I harshly hushed my lo battery smoke detector than poked it rather hard in the butt(on) with a broom stick. I didn't apologize neither.

    Breathe.

    Feeling better.

    SOMEONE DO MY FRIKKEN DISHES OR FIX THE FRIKKEN DISHWASHER SWEARWORD!!

    Maybe more breathing.

    ReplyDelete