Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The old man is snoring

It's going to rain all week. I love/hate the rain. I have the same relationship with rain as I do with snow. LOVE it if I have no where to go and I can stay inside and watch it out the window. HATE it if I have to step one foot out the door. I DESPISE IT WITH THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS if I have to drive in it.
This is what it looked like as I drove home last night. Buckets of rain, foggy, trucks passing me and dousing my car with water. I was literally clutching the wheel just following the taillights in front of me. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home.
I just added this picture because I thought it was cool. It wasn't there the day before so this spider built it overnight. That's industrious!

So yeah, that's the update on my life. Spider webs and monsoon season in Pennsylvania.

Oh yeah...and I've been sneaking the cats extra tuna.

Cause I'm bad ass like that.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment