Saturday, September 17, 2011

Revenge

My father is the devil. Yes, this seemingly sweet man, holding the little black kitten.
Another picture of the kitten. Because that's the direction this blog is going. All cats. All the time.
I graciously dropped my father off at the airport today and he told me a short cut way to get home that would take me "outside of the city". He knows that I hate/am scared of driving in the city. (and yes, I did; in fact, LIVE in the city (Philadelphia) for a year...but that's beside the point)
Anyway... THIS was the secret short cut. Right through the CITY.

Oh, that is it, old man...

revenge is sweet.

or maybe it's

vengeance is mine

no..it's

revenge is a dish best served cold.

So yeah...

Sweet, cold revenge will be mine!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment