Saturday, September 24, 2011

Send me away with the words of a love song


Even though yesterday was the autumnal equinox, Danielle failed in her attempt to get an egg to stand on end.

 I TOLD her that it wouldn't stand up but she wouldn't listen to me.

 Silly girl.


Elly wants me to send this to Robert Pattison with a note that reads

"Your future much younger trophy wife".

 I told her that she needs to slow down on the Twilight and besides, in our family, we are Team Jacob.

I got into a discussion with my dad on the way home from the airport the other night

. Somehow the topic turned to gigolos.

 One day, when I am in the general presidency of either RS or Primary, I am going to reference this discussion in one of my General Conference talks.

"When I was a girl, I cherished the discussions I had with my father.

 We discussed the gospel, politics, life, gigolos, and car maintenance.."


This is my new office.

 I completely plan to replace some of these chairs with a velvet therapist's couch.

 And a large poster of Freud.

 And some some twinkle lights.

 And a mini fridge.


This is my (cross your fingers!) new apartment!

The living room and bedroom both have fireplaces!!

 It's only four miles from my office.

 It's 54.4 miles away from my parents.

 Not that I have any wild plans for anything... on a completely unrelated note, how heavy is a keg and what is everyone doing next weekend??

Anyway, I just wanted to end by letting you know that I; Lori Ann, will not be writing this blog next week.

 I am having a guest blogger...you can call her , LANN. or L.ANN.

Whatever.

It's the more philosophical, self portrait taking version of me.

Brace yourselves!

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. Oh you simply HAVE to get that apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the apartment! And the office...and the faxt that you and your dad have such interesting conversations :)

    ReplyDelete