Friday, September 30, 2011

When she stands under my colors


Oh man, I had the most epic breakfast party this morning with my nieces and nephews.

James grabbed Danielle's McDonald's hot chocolate and declared "Here's my coffee!" and then came to sit with Danielle and I to gossip and talk about why men can't commit.
 (According to James its because they get bored). 

We also asked James about women and he told us about Lindsey, who he was in love with, and wants to marry.

 They met last year in first grade, but now are in different classes.

Katy displayed her "Elaine from Seinfeld" dance moves.

Jack Jack showed me his Angry Birds t shirt.

He looked so handsome it almost brought tears to my eyes.

 Where is my
  (ok, ok..Danielle's)

baby??

 He's going to be 9 next week.

 NINE, people!

And last, but never least, Elly...

Elly drew me a picture for my office.

 Her 'bestest' picture ever, according to her.

 Its of a girl standing on top of a burning house, throwing things over the edge.

I told her it was beautiful and violent:)

This Saturday night we are officially kicking off the fall with our Rocktober Party!

 Get your bail money ready, people..it promises to be a wild night!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment