Monday, September 12, 2011

But it's always gonna come right back to this


Apartment shopping.

One of the joys of the single, financially irresponsible life.

While many of you are dutifully paying off the mortgages on your homes, investing in your futures, I am still swinging along, renting strange little apartments.

I kind of like it.

It makes me feel like I can get up and leave whenever I want.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to keep you all updated on my apartment requirements. Let's do this thing!

My apartment MUST HAVES:
A certain element of shadiness.
A big bath tub.
Somewhere to sleep.

So yeah, good luck Southeastern Pennsylvania! Good luck filling those requirements, suckers.

Although I did find an apartment on craigslist today that was on the corner of Gay Street and Potter Alley.

A combination of my two favorite things.

Gay men and Harry Potter.

Perhaps a sign from above?

I should rent it sight unseen.

I'm going to find the number right now...

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment