Sunday, September 11, 2011

Random Thoughts: The late Sunday Night Edition

I tried to watch 9/11 footage today. I can't do it. So I watched them read off the names instead.

I can't stop watching that gay McDonald's commericial on Youtube. I love it!

Today, my dad and I embarked on our 32nd season of Eagles football together. (Well, I was born in the middle of the 1st season, but it still counts!)

I tried to make cinnamon raisin bread but fell asleep while it was rising the second time. My dad imparted the sage words of wisdom that its probably not a good idea to start a baking project past ten oclock at night.

I'm probably moving this week. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

I am more sane when I have my own place. Living with family makes me feel a little bit unbalanced:)

I don't see my nieces and nephews enough. I miss them.

I need an apple cider candle from Yankee Candle. It smells like happiness.

Two weeks and two days until Blaine...ummm...I mean Glee :)

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. After watching the Eagles...
    Do you believe now?

    ReplyDelete