Friday, July 25, 2014

Around the tables you must go


Hey, people.

It feels like a Random Thoughts Friday.

 Extra Incoherent Edition.  

My sister Erin told me today "You are bleeding all over the place" in reference to the fact that most of my clients know I am Christian.

And my cat's name.

And all my wishes and dreams.

And because I made her take me to the store at the crack of dawn today to get cupcakes for one of my client's birthdays.

Whatever.

Doesn't your therapist celebrate your birthday?

People keep using this word  "boundaries" like it means something :)

ANYWAY

I have a 3 day weekend coming up!

I took Monday off since Erin is home.

I AM IN LOVE WITH 3 DAY WEEKENDS! 

There is just something magical about Sunday night, knowing you don't have to work the next day.

I have less than one month to my next halfie.

And I haven't trained in about 2 weeks.

This is now becoming a pre-race tradition.

Get WAY off track and then jam pack about 3 months of training into 4 weeks.  

I am planning to get back on track this weekend.

I don't want to die out there.

Well, unless it's in a super glorious way- like carrying another racer over the finishing line.

While carrying the American flag.

And saving the world from terrorism or something.

Not sure that is going to happen at the Upper Perkiomen Half Marathon or not.

I am concerned about that state of this country.

I don't think this is the 'hope and change' that all my crazy liberal friends voted for.  

But it's not bothering me as much as it would normally be.

My anti-anxiety meds are making me apathetic.

Which I love.

Sweet, sweet apathy.

Only about 5 weeks of summer
(I count September 1st as the first day of fall).

HOLY HANNAH I AM SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER TO BE OVER.

I am more excited for this Friday to be over.

So I can go home and hang out with my sisters :)

Have a great weekend, people!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment