Saturday, July 26, 2014

I can always find my way

My sisters don't like when I blog about them. 

Last night Erin kept saying "Don't social media us!" 

But I have to record the story of last night. 
(Despite my very real fear of consequences)

So, somehow we ended up hanging out in my room. 

Danielle was crafting 
(updating her kid's quote boards)

She was making me laugh because she kept saying "I'm going to google how to make felt flowers" and " I have to go the craft room AGAIN? Why don't you have a glue gun in here?" 

My mom confiscated the fabric cutting scissors Danielle was about to use to cut paper. 

"Those are my fabric cutting scissors! How did you find them?!"

I felt like I was 10 again. 

Erin, of course, was stirring the pot.

Telling UNTRUE stories about me. 

Dancing.

Egging Katy on to go downstairs and demand that Grandpa make her a hot dog.

I was the calm amidst all the drama. 
(As always)

I was laying on my bed.

With my stuffed rabbit. 

Martyr like. 

But seriously...

They make me laugh so much. 

Erin kept saying I was 'mad dogging' and 'creeping' on her and also that I have tried to kill her various times.

Danielle was talking about her dream of rescuing orphans from a fire.  

They were intent on getting me onto an LDS singles site. 

They made no effort to hide their thoughts about what they should put out there.

"We have to make her sound charming, not angry like she really is"

"Put the truth about her weight. We don't want anyone to get a bad surprise when they meet her"

"Let's just be honest. It's better that way"

"What DO you do with your spare time?"  "She reads trashy gay loves stories" "We can't put that down"

Then, their selection of guys they thought I might like was interesting.

"Look Lor, he's got three kids and lives in Allentown" 

"This one has got a lot of selfies. You two are good pair"

" Oh no..he's kind of hideous." (whisper)"Don't say that " Ok...Lor! This one is really cute!"

I wish everyone had people like my sisters.

People who make you laugh so hard you feel sick.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. We told you no blog posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't learn your lesson did you! This is Erin posting as you! Tonight we'll re-enact the last scene from Karate Kid where you'll play that lameo Daniel and Johnny (Danielle) will actually win and I'll be yelling "Put em' in a body bag..yeah"..Suit up my friend!

    ReplyDelete