Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's my life

Things that are making me so very happy about my life at this moment
Spending time with this sassy pants.

 We are having a sleepover tonight and it's going to be WILD. Like getting arrested wild.

(If I don't fall asleep by 8 pm)
One of me and Elly's 'secret projects'

. She made me pinky swear and do some elaborate lip sealing ceremony related to this secret.

 I miss being 8 sometimes.
After my shower, I wanted to run around and get ready and do my hair..but NO.

That is when the Sugar cookie wants to come and lay right next to me for a full half hour.

I love it.

She is such a sweet cat.
(when she is not fighting in the woods, eating strange things, hooped up on cat nip, or scratching me up so bad I look like a cutter)

I am trying to thank God every day for the many, many, many blessings in my life.

I have a job that I love.
(most days)

I have a healthier body and motivation to keep going with my fitness goals.

I have an amazing, supportive family.

I get to see my sister Erin this month!

Summer is only 7 more weeks.
 (Ugh..7 more weeks.)

I just got a raise.

I'm going to Michigan this summer for the first time in 20 years.

I've got amazing, funny, really seriously wonderful friends.
(who listen to me whine, support all of my crazy goals, and let me prank call them) 

And, most importantly,  I'm really, really hot.

So, there is a lot to be thankful and happy about.

I love my life in this moment.  

Lori Ann

1 comment: