Monday, July 7, 2014

As they walked, and walked, and walked...

Here are the most important updates of the day- today, July 7, 2014!
(only 3 months until my birthday..it's probably best to start your shopping now and avoid the rush!)
My mother and Katy have struck up some kind of evil alliance.

They currently have a scam going where they are charging my dad for the cheese snacks he bought with his own money.

I don't think profit is their motive, as much as power.

Don't be fooled by the sweet and innocent picture they present- these two women scare me more than anyone on Earth! :)
My mother made Elly a firework dress for the Fourth of July. Somewhat appropriate as Elly is colorful, loud, and very, very sparkly.
This one matches Katy's Paul Newman blue eyes. I've never seen anyone with brighter blue eyes than her.
Today's walk was BRUTAL.

I started out in a mentally good place, thinking "I'm going to try for 10!" and enjoying the music (the same mix usually drives me nuts) but after about 5 miles I just didn't want to keep going.

I felt listless, tired, weighted down...you know, all the signs of dehydration. I am getting one of those camel things (water backpacks) I swear.

I will not let lack of preparedness stop me from reaching my goals EVER AGAIN!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. That is so long to walk! But you are planting the idea in my head, and I would like to start walking. My main concern is what if i have to go to the bathroom??

    ReplyDelete