Saturday, July 12, 2014

This is your song

Random highlights from the last 24 hours 
(The "I'm blogging to avoid cleaning" Edition)

Last night and this morning have been busy.

We had our annual church Spaghetti Dinner and Dessert Auction.
(it's the only fundraiser we do all year. It's to help the youth program raise funds for their activities)

I got to spend the first part of the evening with my family and the rest of the night in a wild and crazy sleepover with Miss Elizabeth Mae Monroe.

Here are the highlights!! 
(Completely out of order)
Our sleepover.

We ate popcorn, watched Peppa Pig and Say Yes to the Dress and had the best time.
We made rainbow pancakes for everyone!
We're both kind of obsessed with sparklers.

So we did like 5 packs at 10 pm.

Because we're gangster like that.

Then we chased fireflies and made even more secret plans.
 (Elly and I are big on secret plans!)
I know I take too many pictures.

 But before I lost weight, I never took pictures with the kids.

 I am kind of trying to make up for it now.

 So, I go a little overboard at times:) 
 
Earlier in the night we ran over to Richlandtown and got ice cream at my friend Michele's AWESOME restaurant.

 Then we met her dogs, bird, daughters (minus one), talked about underwear and massages and sexual dsyfunction.

You know, normal casual visit conversation:)

Coolest friends ever!
This blurry picture represents the best moment of the night.

 My nephew Jack made a homemade chocolate cake for the dessert auction.

It made more money than any other dessert!!

My mom bought it after getting into a bidding war.

 It was one of the coolest moments ever to see her standing up yelling "100 dollars".

 I think Jack Jack will always remember that.

So, all in all, a very fun Friday night and Saturday morning.

Now, off to my cleaning projects..

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. When are you coming over to do my house??? I do hope it is on your weekend-to-do list...LOL

    ReplyDelete