Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How can you say

Random Life Updates on an early Wednesday Morning

The infamous Hinsdale Four


Only one week until this evil group is all back together again!

(I copied it from facebook from my phone-sorry for the background)

I'm going to the movies tonight with my mom and my friends. Yes, I'm 13 again, people!

I have been feeling so run down lately.

 Like just tired all of the time.

 I took the day off yesterday because I had a horrible night and a low grade fever.

 But I kept calling my sister Erin all day going "do you think I have the rep of someone who is always sick?"

 She is always really reassuring.

 "Lor..you are such a narcissist. No one even cares about you calling out"

Danielle and Jack and  their kids are at the beach this week.

 I miss them.

 But I love how much fun they are having.

I am SO SO SO excited for Erin to come home.

 Everything is more fun with Erin here.

I have been off track with my half marathon training since the 13.1 I did last week.

 As in I haven't trained since then:(

 I am ready to get back on track though.

I've been feeling lately like its really time for me to get a handle on my eating.

 It's the one missing piece to a healthier life.

 I've given up soda and serious overeating but I need to give up sugar and snacks.

That's my next step.

I changed my insurance (due to it going up over a hundred a month- thanks, Obamacare) and now I have the high deductible plan.

 Last night my meds (3 scripts) cost me 114.

 Holy Hannah.

 You just can't win, people!

I need to find a way to get excited about my job again.

 I think it's been contributing to my burnout.

 I've been praying for more compassion and ways to find the strength to do this job.

 There are days I dream of having a manual labor job that doesn't require me to think or care.

I think part of my nature is to just never be really happy.

 I think I like existing in a state of semi-unhappiness.

ANYWAY

Today is going to be a good day.

 I'm done work at 4.

 I'm going to the movies.

 Then I'm getting all of my cleaning projects done because I don't have to be back to work until 12 :)

Wish me luck!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment